5-7 February, the leading aggregator of innovative solutions, Slotegrator, will be transmitting a live webcast of the large-scale gambling event of 2019 ─ ICE London. The conference will gather delegates from over 150 countries to discuss development prospects of gambling industry on international level and to share knowledge and experience.
The event hosts promise a rich educational program that includes reports by top notch specialists among which:
- Andy Choy (Property President at Melco Resorts);
- Benedicte Lobelle (CMO at the National Lottery, Belgium);
- Christopher Naudi (Head of Sportsbook at Global Gaming);
- Corinne Valletta (General Counsel at Betsson);
- Julio Tamayo (President at Wplay).
These and other featured speakers will talk about the most relevant gambling trends, the most pertinent innovations, the most effective methods of gambling business promotion within highly competitive market and the latest legislative updates. Apart from this, ICE London will also delight the participants with creative stands, out-of-the-box organizational decisions and diverse program activities. Don’t miss your opportunity to witness one of the most significant gambling events as ICE London and join us on 5th February.