Bitcoin is a popular cryptocurrency that attracts enthusiasts of innovative technologies. Today, it has entered the gambling sphere as well, and the number of operators willing to start a Bitcoin casino is increasing. Here are the reasons why Bitcoin gambling platforms engage players and a simple guide on how to create an online Bitcoin casino.
What Is Bitcoin Casino?
Bitcoin casino is a gambling platform that offers players an opportunity to make deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrency. It provides a possibility to use traditional payment systems for fiat money transactions, as well as crypto payment methods to pay in Bitcoin. This way, it appeals to both old school players and gamblers who favor new technologies.
Benefits of Bitcoin Casino
Players choose Bitcoin as a payment method due to its unique benefits, such as:
- Instant payments: Bitcoin transactions take significantly less time than usual payments as all money transfers are made directly.
- Low fees: No financial institutions are involved in crypto transactions, therefore, users don’t have to pay high commissions while depositing or withdrawing money.
Bitcoin helps online casinos to attract a large number of players as it offers:
- Confidentiality. Online casinos usually require users to register and to do so, they have to provide their personal data as well as bank accounts for wins withdrawals. Bitcoin, in its turn, allows to conduct transactions anonymously and guarantees personal information protection.
- Low deposits. In Bitcoin casinos, players are allowed to make minimal deposits. For instance, the deposit may be equal to the amount less than a dollar. This feature is especially loved by players who aim at enjoying the process of gambling and not at getting huge wins.
Operators willing to start a Bitcoin casino should be aware of Bitcoin’s high volatility and remember that Bitcoin’s price depends on various factors and can dramatically change in a short period of time.
How to Open a Bitcoin Casino?
While starting a Bitcoin casino, operators should follow the same basic steps as while launching a traditional gambling platform. It is essential to analyze the market, create a business plan, and get a license. However, software development is one of the most complicated parts of the process.
It is important to buy software which will be entirely safe and reliable, therefore, operators should only turn to trusted developers. Apart from that, the attention should also be paid to the payment systems integration. It is necessary to offer users a wide choice of ways how they can deposit money.
Today, the Bitcoin gambling platform software is offered by different companies. Slotegrator provides this innovative type of a Bitcoin online casino with already integrated payment systems. Operators will get:
- the reliable casino hosted on a secured server for smooth operation;
- a ready-to-use financial infrastructure with integrated payment systems, allowing users to make deposits in Bitcoin, as well as other popular cryptocurrencies;
- integrated high-quality gaming content;
- casino management and control tools;
- suspicious activity tracking and anti-hacking programs for a fully protected operation;
- newsletter management and other marketing tools for a Bitcoin casino promotion;
- advanced configuration of loyalty programs to encourage players to stay in a Bitcoin casino.
While thinking about how to set up a Bitcoin casino, entrepreneurs should take into account the importance of high-quality software. If it is well-developed and guarantees a secure and smooth operation, gamblers will keep playing in a Bitcoin casino.