SiGMA conference 2016: When? What for? Who for?
It is already the third time that a small Maltese town Saint Julian’s hosts a 4- day Summit of iGaming Malta (SiGMA) during this very year, an event that is considered to be one of the most outstanding exhibitions of the gambling industry. The event is settled for November 16-19 and is meant to attract operators, regulators and entrepreneurs from B2B area.
SiGMA conference was initially established in 2014. In the subsequent 2015 this event was characterized as one of the biggest venues dedicated to online gambling held on Malta.
Malta comprises over 300 registered gambling companies within 450 issued licenses and over 9000 employees. So, it’s no wonder that particularly this location was chosen for the presentation of the technological advances of the gambling industry.
Why visit SiGMA conference?
- Brand new trends in the gambling industry. The gambling industry consists of 3 main constituents: B2B, operators and affiliated branches. All of these parts are interconnected. Conference Summit of iGaming Malta is a unique platform where you can watch with your own eyes how operators within several months rapidly develop into big businesses.
- Personal interest and concernment. Practically all the participants of the first conference joined the event in 2015. SiGMA stirs interest of various audiences of gamblers, so it is pretty obvious that this year´s conference is going to be even more crowded.
- Professional staff. Taking into the account that Malta hosts over 300 gambling companies within 10000 employees, it is quite easy to find real experts, whose professional skills might boost any gambling business.
- Great opportunities. Within the frame of the conference, you might bump into different people such as companies´ representatives and their affiliate branches , which is a really good opportunity for both sides to communicate or sign worthwhile deals.
- New activities. SiGMA 2016 will host 4 conferences dedicated to the following topics: ”Sports betting” , ¨Gambling legislation and regulations¨, ¨Payments and payment systems¨, ¨Affiliated branches and partners¨.
- Accessibility. Admission free for the affiliates and very low entry fares for the rest of the visitors assure presence of various audiences at the conference.
- Hospitality. Malta will surprise you with its good weather even in November, so the majority of the events such as poker tournaments, private parties and bar conferences are going to be held in the open air.
SiGMA is uniting almost all branches of the gambling business, starting from affiliate companies and operators up to regulation authorities and providers. It is a truly marvelous show covering many of the igaming segments and giving tremendous volumes of information concerning ways of successful management of your own business.