We are nearing the the end of 2018. Thus, it is time to traditionally sum up our progress. Slotegrator team have worked hard all the year round to provide our customers with the best products for their gambling business. And now, we would like to share our successes: new solutions, visited events and what we are proud of.
One of the greatest achievements of our company in 2018 was the launch of the homegrown solution, Moneygrator. It is a universal payment platform for instant money transactions between players and online casinos.
Moneygrator is a consolidated platform that brings together the most popular payment services, among which are Neteller, Skrill, RoyalPay, BitGo, Cubits. Our payment service also supports more than 100 payment methods and more than 15 cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple. This allowed Moneygrator to successfully enter the online gambling market and establish itself as a reliable finance tool in gambling business.
When creating Moneygrator, we aimed at helping operators to get a whole set of payment services in one integration and ensure smooth money transactions within the casino project.
We have also rebranded our unified protocol as APIgrator and expanded it with more of licensed software provided by Spinomenal, Red Rake Gaming, and Igrosoft. As for today, APIgrator includes 1500 games, 360 of which were integrated this year.
In March 2018, we marked out the company's sixth anniversary. To celebrate it, we organised a gambling quiz of 5 levels of different complexity. We randomly selected three participants who answered correctly all 25 questions and rewarded them with excellent prizes:
- exclusive online casino development;
- 50% discount on custom slot development;
- integration of gaming software from top 8 providers.
No less important is that Slotegrator has participated in several international conferences and exhibitions during the passing year.
On June 7-8, we were at the 12th international gambling exhibition Russian Gaming Week (RGW) in Moscow. There we presented Moneygrator and other products, including a unified protocol for games integration, APIgrator. Also, our Head of Sales, Vadim Potapenko, spoke there on "What affects the success of online casinos?”
In July, our team visited one of the biggest gambling events of 2018 – the international exhibition iGB Live! in Amsterdam. The event was quite successful for us as we presented our main products, met with customers and acquired new business partners.
In October and November, we attended two more exhibitions: ICE Africa in Johannesburg and SiGMA 2018 in Malta.
By visiting these events, we have started cooperation with 30 new clients and 6 well-known providers.
1. XPG (Xpro Gaming) is a live games provider from Slovakia, working in the gambling industry for 13 years. The provider's gambling portfolio includes roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, dragon tiger, sic bo, wheel of fortune, and other games.
2. Betgames.tv – a Lithuanian provider offers high-quality live-games as dice, card games and lottery based on the latest iGaming technologies.
3. CQ9 Gaming – a provider headquartered in Taipei has a vast team of specialists who daily create unique products for the gambling industry. CQ9 Gaming has 80 games in Asian style, based on HTML5.
4. DLV is a Latvian developer with 24 years of experience in gambling. It supplies its software to both land-based and online casinos. DLV offers more than 100 licensed games.
5. Playson is a gambling software provider operating in the gambling market since 2012 under the UK license. Playson uses HD and 3D graphics in their products. The range of games includes 45 prominent games.
6. Red Rake is a Spanish casino games developer that has been in the field since 2011. The provider’s portfolio includes 95 licensed games. From 2018, they are available for integration through APIgrator.
During 2018, we also have been working on our pet project Slotegrator Academy. It is an educational section of our website that now also includes a new subsection of Infographics. Here you will find a lot of useful information about the gambling business performed in a convenient graphic way: statistics, manuals, timelines, and much more.
Another important achievement is that our company won the Login Casino Award for "Innovator of the Year". We would like to thank everyone who voted for our team and did not doubt our success.
Considered all, the year of 2018 has tuned out quite successful and eventful for our company.
Slotegrator team congratulate everyone with the upcoming Christmas holidays and promise that in 2019 we will visit even more gambling exhibitions, conclude new partnership agreements and surprise you with outstanding gambling solutions!